The Airport Purchasing Group
The Airport Purchasing Group (APG) is a valuable resource for airport purchasing offices to use in improving processes and solving problems.
The APG exists as a group of professional purchasing employees to “Enhance the effectiveness of airport purchasing by sharing knowledge, collaborating on purchases and purchasing issues while developing a broad knowledge base of best practices and methods.
If you are involved in some aspect of purchasing for an airport as a member of a city, county, airport authority or other entity, you can benefit from joining APG. Our web site is www.airportpurchasing.org.
APG and H-GAC Houston-Galveston Area Council
APG and H-GAC have entered into a partnership that allows APG members to use H-GAC Cooperative Purchasing Program contracts. H-GAC was created by the Texas legislature more than 30 years ago to create and offer cooperative contracts to its members. APG has a contractual relationship with H-GAC to enable our members the opportunity to utilize those contracts. Their experience and volume purchasing power provides significant savings for its members on major equipment purchases. APG members ordering from this contract are asked to make a note on the Purchase Order that you are ordering as a member of APG. For Example “Current member of APG” in the first line of the item description.
Click on thumbnails below for discounted and delivered prices
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Information for Ordering Activities
- A. All Special Item Numbers: 253-20, 253-2, 253-90 B. Lowest Priced Model: MJS-18-1830 $844.07
- F.O.B. factory (point of origin).
- Production point: Mohawk Lifts: Amsterdam NY Hunter Engineering: Bridgeton MO, Raymond MS, Durant MS, Union MS
- Discount: Prices shown herein are net prices (discount deducted).
- Additional Quantity Discounts: A. 6+ Units Model A-7,System I,LC-12,LMF-12,TP-16,TP-18, one shipment, one location, 5% discount. B. 3 TP-16’s, one P.O., one destination, one shipment, LMF pricing. C. A-7, System I, LC-12, LMF-12, TP-16, TP-18 purchased in quantities of 12, one destination, one shipment, additional 10% discount. D. No other volume discounts apply to any other models, options, equipment, or installation.
- Prompt payment terms: Net 30 days. Discount terms apply from date of invoice. Prompt payment does not apply to credit card purchases
- Government commercial credit card acceptable for all purchases.
- Time of delivery: A. 3 to 120 days A.R.O. B. Emergency delivery 48 hours to 90 days. (Model Dependent) C. Immediate delivery available. (Model Dependent)
- FOB Point: From Production point to destination (48 contiguous states)
- Ordering Address: Mohawk Resources, Ltd., P.O. Box 110, Amsterdam, NY 12010.
- Payment Address: Mohawk Resources, Ltd., P.O. Box 110, Amsterdam, NY 12010.
- Warranty: Government Warranty applies for 1 year commercial warranty applies for remaining warranty period. (Model dependent) See page 6 for warranty details.
- Export packing charges extra.
- Terms and conditions of rental, maintenance, and repair: Annual inspections available.
- Installation available at open-market pricing. (Model Dependent)
- Terms and conditions of repair parts: Government discounts apply.
- Service and distribution points: Available on request.
- Participating dealers: Available on request.
- Preventative maintenance: sticker attached to product and operations manual included.
- DUNS#: 10-1289916.
|Mohawk Lifts Federal Tax ID number:||30-0131596|
|Contract Period:||3/1/2017 - 2/28/2019|
|Contractor:||Mohawk Resources LTD.,
PO Box 110
Amsterdam, NY 12010
|Duns # (D & B)||10-1289916|
|SINS # - Special Item Number
||253-20 (lifts and related accessories)|
|253-2 (wheel service equipment)|
Schedule 056 – Industrial Services & Supplies